Thursday, January 23, 2014

My Blurb For My Sequel to THE SANDMAN

I have yet to begin the manuscript for the sequel to my first published novel, THE SANDMAN, but I write down ideas as they come. Thus far I think this will be the caption header to grab the readers' attention.

'In 2009 the CIA's top saboteur, code name: SANDMAN, accomplished an impossible mission. Today he is about to accomplish another....Only this time he is not under orders.

I have yet to come up with the blurb for the current novel I finished. I'm still working on the editing before sending it to an editor for the real-deal, so to speak. It is set in 1953 Africa during the golden age of safaris. A white hunter faces a mystical beast summoned by a medicine man who seeks vengeance for those who doubt his magic.

THE SANDMAN is available in hard and soft cover, and eKindle.

Who's Minding the Store? is available in paperback and Kindle.

I'd appreciate your reviews on amazon.com. Authors love to hear feedback from readers.

David

Follow me on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/WhosMindingTheStore?ref=hl

and Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/DavidLucero

www.LuceroBooks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment