Sunday, June 22, 2014

All Must Do What We Enjoy

Don’t hate me because I like writing most of the time. Sometimes I actually get lucky and come up with something good. Sure, I enjoy a ballgame here and then, a barbecue, going out for dinner. But when you see me holed up at the library, a bookstore, or at my dining room table or office punching away at the keyboard of my laptop it isn't necessary to think I'm wasting my time or being a bore. Writing is what I love. It is my passion. It's when I get to be my true self and helps define who I am, what I have become. We all do something for ourselves. Some cook, some go for a walk, some go for a hike alone. I write. And if you take a moment and read what I write, I'm sure you'll agree I come up with something good from time to time.

David Lucero, author





No comments:

Post a Comment